Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting rid of Spotify

Getting rid of Spotify

Hey, I can't seem to delete my Spotify account.. this isn't my computer so I was wondering if there is any way to delete it from the computer? Serene

11 Replies

Hello Serene,

We'll be sorry to lose you! But if you still want to go through to delete your account, you'd need to get in touch with one of our advisors directly. Pop to the top of this screen, and click on "About Us". Then, select "contact form".

If you want to delete the application, just follow a guide right here and stop when it gets to the "reinstall Spotify" instructions. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Or just log out from Spotify program.

I want to reset/restart my free account.  I mainly use spotify at work and someone has been adding strange country songs to my library.  I want to remove them completely from my library or have my library restarted.  Is this possible?

@mrsnua wrote:

I want to reset/restart my free account.  I mainly use spotify at work and someone has been adding strange country songs to my library.  I want to remove them completely from my library or have my library restarted.  Is this possible?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

That should be possible, but you will need to get in touch with the  customer services team directly using the online contact form as they will probably need to verify a few security details with you first. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

How do i get rid of spotify premium?

Has it been 48hrs

I have been trying to cancel my subscription to Spotify but there is not way I can do it on line. It is so frustrating.

Has it been 48hrs I want my free account

How do I get rid of it

I recommend living out and then deleting it? I don't know, to be honest

Why is this software not removable from my Laptop? Im running Win7. I uninstall at Control Panel: Spotify stopped working. Trying to delete everything from Appdatafolder. Cant delete. I cant even run the installer as Admin. 

Basicly this feels like malware. 

Thanks. going to whipe system now. 

Suggested posts