Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting the runaround..reporting to BBB

Getting the runaround..reporting to BBB

3 or 4 days ago I attempted to log into my account to change my payment method. After SEVERAL attempts at logging in with no luck I e-mailed custumer support. I was told my Spotify and Facebook had become unlinked (how? I have no clue, I've been using Spotify Premium for about 2 years now). I was told the E-mail address associated with my account would be "freed up" and that I'd have to open a new account but my music would be transferred. I did everything I was told to do, added the NEW payment method and continued using the same exact Spotify i always had. Now my OLD payment method has been charged. I again emailed and was asked to provide specific receipt info and payment info. I did so and am now being e-mailed and asked if I'm having trouble with my account and it can take "several days" to transfer playlists and music. Is it just me or am I being given the run around? I have the emails and info I was given from the very beginning and don't understand when all the requested documentation, receipts and card #'s were provided; why are they addressing a non existent playlists transfer issue instead of the charges???
1 Reply

Hey @angelaswitala25

We're sorry to hear that you feel that way. We'd be happy to follow this up with our email support team. Could you fire over your 8-digit case number for the correspondence? Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this 🙂 /I 

Suggested posts