Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ghost account.

Ghost account.

Premium plan

Peru

Problem:

I started a Spotify Premium Duo account in October 2019 with a Facebook account that I would delete in November 2019 once I delete it, my name will automatically change to 31 hjk ... but pay no attention then my Spotify account was closed in my laptop, but not on my cell phone or TV, I tried to log in again, but it was impossible because my Spotify account no longer had the account I created it with, which also does not allow me to start the Spotify session in the browser and close the account. I pay unfairly the premium account from November 2019 to present

3 Replies

Hi there @Sergio49,

thanks for reaching out !

In order to have your account activated and to be able to make changes, i strongly recommend you gain access to your Facebook account and disconnect the two properly.

You can find more info on the behavior of Spotify and Facebook here.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes ๐Ÿ™‚

n the text I say that the facebook is completely removed as well as the gmail

Hello @Sergio49,

If you're no longer able to access your Facebook created account after deleting your Facebook profile, our support teams can help you updated the email address registered with the account, so that you can use your email address and password instead to log in. Check out this Spotify Answer for what to do next.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else you need help with!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts