Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift Card - error at payment online gift card

Solved!

Gift Card - error at payment online gift card

I wanted to purchase a 6-month gift-card on spotify.com for my sister. First I tried to buy it with my credit card, but got an error that the payment failed... So I tried again, but this time with paypal and again got an error. 

But now I got an email with an premium code, eventhough I do not see any charges on my credit card :S

So did I pay for the gift card? And will my sister receive the giftcard by email?

---

update: I do see it now in my credit card overview, but with the status 'reserved'..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Puschkin and welcome to the community 🙂

If you youself have the premium code you may need to send it manually... A reserved charge will go through eventually.

Liam

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Puschkin and welcome to the community 🙂

If you youself have the premium code you may need to send it manually... A reserved charge will go through eventually.

Liam

I've just bought a gift card for my mum - with both paypal payments it said hadn't gone through and so I paid with my bank card.  It's taken all 3 payments!    I've tried to contact Spotify to resolve asap and just get that rubbish email saying "try community page" which I think is absolutely pathetic customer service.

I'm livid - I haven't got this money in my account so am going overdrawn and it seems no-one in Spotify deals with problems of this sort. 

I have just tried at least 5 times to purchase a 6 month gift card using credit card, each time the message 'Payment failed' is presented, how can I check these have gone through and more importantly only once?

Suggested posts