Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift Card invalid? Just scratched the code...

Solved!

Gift Card invalid? Just scratched the code...

Just received a Spotify gift card for $60 dollars from Target (purchased online via Target) for the purpose of a Premium subscription. Now after punching the code in, I'm getting this message: "The Premium code you entered is invalid. Please check that you have typed it correctly."

I've entered it 3-4 times now, and I can guarantee that it's not been mis-typed.

Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@JoeM501 wrote:

Thanks, I've now done that. Does it usually take long to hear a response?

Hi,

If you got an automated reply (I'm pretty sure one always gets an automated reply from a support ticket) and replied directly to it, it shouldn't take any more than 48 hours, generally max of 24h.

If you don't get a response within 48h, feel free to let me know your case number and I'll escalate it over to the staff so they can chase it up for you 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify may be able to activate it manually for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Marked as solution

@JoeM501 wrote:

Hi,

If you got an automated reply (I'm pretty sure one always gets an automated reply from a support ticket) and replied directly to it, it shouldn't take any more than 48 hours, generally max of 24h.

If you don't get a response within 48h, feel free to let me know your case number and I'll escalate it over to the staff so they can chase it up for you 🙂

Anthony

Suggested posts