Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift Card

Gift Card

I purchased an 6-month e-gift card for my friend Kevin for his bday and requested to have it sent to his email address: kevinmkulzer@gmail.com; however, he has yet to receive it and it was supposed to be delivered today. The Order ID is: 203063902544074. Note: I have already tweeted and sent a private message to @spotifycares and wront an inquiry from the support form. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You! I still have the confirmation e-mail/receipt if you need that as well.

1 Reply

Hi @rkutey15. If @SpotifyCares hasn't gotten back to you yet, then I would recommend getting in touch with support through this contact form. You should receive a generic email after filling out the form sending you to these forums. Go ahead and ignore that and reply back to that email, even if it's from a no-reply. Someone at support should then get back to you within 24-48 hours. If after those 48 hours you still haven't heard back, please reach out to me and I'll do what I can to get this sorted. Cheers!

Suggested posts