Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift card failed

Gift card failed

I paid Spotify by credit card for 3 months, but when the fourth month started, I wasn't able to pay by card again. Then I bought a gift card and I made all the stuff in spotify.com/redeem. Spotify's site said it was okay, but it continued to advice me I had to pay, but I already paid for it. After some days my premium account was pausey(it was today) and now It's paused, but I already paid for it, and it told me that I need to pay for it since is 26/09/2018. But its 4 right now, what should I do to get back my account without pay for it AGAIN?

3 Replies

Hello @user-removed!

If you already paid for your Premium but you're not getting it, I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

Hope this helps and make sure to reply if there anything else I can help with.

Have a nice day, Jose ๐Ÿ™‚

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I read this article before my post, and after try all the stuff still doesn't work. I'll try to speak directly to the support team. Thx, anyway

Hello @user-removed,

It's ok if you want to reach out to Spotify. Just fill out the online contact form to create a ticket with support. If you would prefer not to send an email, you can reach them on twitter at @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

I hope this helps! Let me know how that goes and I'll be here if there's anything else I can help with.

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts