Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift card not activated

Gift card not activated

I bought this gift card two days ago. I had some troubles activating it. I got the message 'oops something went wrong, please try again' multiple times. After trying for a while it worked and I got the menu where I could choose for 2 months unlimited, 1 month premium or 10 downloads. I chose the 1 month premium option.
But my subscribtion still is Spotify free. When I try activating the PIN of the gift card again i got the same 'oops' message.

This really pisses me off.

More people with this problem?  And could someone of the Spotify team help me with this issue?

Thanks

4 Replies

Same problem here. I'm switching to another musicserver. Just let it go. No more spotify for me.

Me too, help us please !

Hey guys!

There is an ongoing issue with the premium code redemption system. Fingers crossed it will be sorted out soon, a lot of users are being effected by this 😞

In the meantime, there is an official topic on this issue which I would recommend you read here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Strange things are going on...

I tried activing the code a few times. Got the oops messega, but I kept spamming the activate button.

Then I came into the choice menu. I clicked on premium, but it gave me an error. I spammed the activate premium button.

It worked three times, the first two times my subscription was still free. But after the third time my subscription is premium.

Strange,

my tip: keep trying.

Suggested posts