Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift card pin code unreadable

Gift card pin code unreadable

When I tried to scrape off the protection from the back of the giftcard, parts of the PIN fell of, and now I can't read it and I can't redeem the card without it.

I have TRIED TWICE to contact spotify support but I have yet to recieve any reply at all.

I'ts been two weeks without reply from spotify support! What can I do?

27 Replies

P.S. I did recieve automated confirmation messages, so I know the messages has been recieved by the support. D.S.

Hello,

We've managed to track down the code using the information you sent us via email. Check your inbox!
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you!

I have the same problem with my gift card. How did you solve this?

hello,

I also have a giftcard with a partial unreadable pincode. Spotify support only replies with automated messages which do not give me a sollution.

@pentason wrote:

hello,

I also have a giftcard with a partial unreadable pincode. Spotify support only replies with automated messages which do not give me a sollution.

Just reply directly to the last automated email reply you have even if it says not to. That will bump your case over to an advisor who can lend a hand. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have the same problem what can i dooooo ):!

@user-removed 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you with your problem:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

thanks, but they just dont reply the mail ;(

@user-removed 

Did you get an email back at all?

When did you send in your support email?

It can take up to 48 hours for Spotify to reply back.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello, I also have a similar problem. How can I correct this??

I also have a giftcard with a partial unreadable pincode. Spotify does not react on my help requests. Please solve my Problem.

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this, you can also Tweet / DM @SpotifyCares.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply email address) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Give it 24 to 48hrs, also make sure you're checking your Spam/Junk folder because sometimes emails might end up there.

I have tried several times to use the online contact form. Without
receiving any reaction from spotify.
How to be continued????
Gr. Robin.

Try to Tweet / DM @SpotifyCares.

Stil no (automtic generated) e-mail received from Spotify!!

So the problem is not solved.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply email address).

I baught a code and i cant read it

I hace the dame trouble... Card #6039534101127364729 Yelp me... Thanks

Suggested posts