Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gifting Spotify Premium to another user

Solved!

Gifting Spotify Premium to another user

Hey guys, I want to gift another spotify user an 1 month of premium, how can i do that ? If possiblly is there anyway to upgrade them without them knowing ? or if there isn't how can i buy 1 month redeemable premium code. I can't find any local store near me that sells them. 

Thanks in advance ! 

- M0HX

This post was by M0HX - I don't work in Spotify, I'm just here to help ^-^
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Press like!

★ Follow me plz | My EDM Playlist ♪| My Website

Feel free to PM me here !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@M0HX

Mmm, I didn't know that. Then theirs no way I can think of other than using a 3rd party side (not recommended) that doesn't have geo-location blocks.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @M0HX

I would suggest you either buy a gift card online (from a trust worthy source, eg: Paypal) or you can buy a iTunes gift card (if the person is on apple). But remember if you buy an iTunes gift card, Spotify is more expensive when you pay via iTunes.

So I would suggest you buy a digital Gift Card and give them the code so the can redeem the premium 🙂

Hey @jean3601 Yeah i know but from where can i buy redeemable gift card code online? I searched amazon didnt find.. PayPal? do paypal sell spotify codes!? Thanks for your reply 😄 ..

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Press like!

@M0HX

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/ 

This is PayPal's official Gift card store, they do offer Spotify Gift cards

Just a side note:

I am not liable for any losses and you buy anything at your own risk 🙂

I hope they enjoy your gift! 🙂

@jean3601 I tried the website you gave me and didn't work :c I also tried from Spotify's official website :
https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/ecards/

It seems that i can't buy gift cards because my creditcard is not issued in a country that Spotify launched yet! :C

Marked as solution

@M0HX

Mmm, I didn't know that. Then theirs no way I can think of other than using a 3rd party side (not recommended) that doesn't have geo-location blocks.

@jean3601 Alright man, I might find someone to buy it for me lol, Anyways thanks for your help man! I really appreciate it 😄

Suggested posts