Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gifting spotify at student price

Solved!

Gifting spotify at student price

Hi,

I'm a college student and I want to gift Spotify premium to my brother, who is also in college. Is there a way to do this so that gifting uses the student price?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @kewers77 and welcome to the community! Unfortunately, no, the student subscription is for your use only. You may be able to work something out by giving him a login you create, but the login can only be used by one person at a time.

Have you thought of just paying for his subscription?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @kewers77 and welcome to the community! Unfortunately, no, the student subscription is for your use only. You may be able to work something out by giving him a login you create, but the login can only be used by one person at a time.

Have you thought of just paying for his subscription?

Hmm okay I figured it might be that, but it was worth asking. I probably will just pay for it, but I thought that giving it all at once as a gift would be better. Thanks

no problem. If that answer helped, can you mark it as a solution so others can find the same answer? thanks!

Hi. I dont see where u r from. In my contry we have an internet site that gives you discount. Search fore "discount Spotify" ore something,.

Then on the other hand, its not a huge cost to buy a month ( two with no commersial if choosen) to have your music on your phone AND offline listening, all of the time ( premium time thats payed fore) 

If you feel that its to sxpensive then, ask your brother ( or a friend)if you could share account fore a while.

Its worth it. And i aint a rich **bleep** 😛 

Have a great Spotify month 

404687_10150508363031296_2010259580_n.jpg

Thanks!

Suggested posts