Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Giving tracks to somebody, who does not yet have a Spotify account, and who lives in Australia

Giving tracks to somebody, who does not yet have a Spotify account, and who lives in Australia

I live in the UK, where the cost of a 100-track download is £50.

I would like to give my daughter in Australia a gift of 100 Spotify tracks of her choice. She does not have a Spotify account, but of course she can easily sign up.

I can buy Spotify gift cards in two denominations (£10 or £30), but I have no idea how she can use them to pay for a download.

Can I buy 1 * £30 and 2 * £10 gift cards (to make up £50), and post them to her so that she can redeem them for downloading 100 tracks in Australia?

I know I can buy Spotify e-cards that can be redeemed in Australia, but they seem to be only for Premium streaming, not for buying tracks to download. So that is not an option - I want her to have the tracks.

Hoping somebody can tell me the answer in time for Christmas.

Cheers 🙂

1 Reply

Hi there,

We can't offer the Spotify Download service in Australia, I'm afraid. So she won't be able to use the gift card for this.

Premium would be a lovely gift though...
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts