Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(iPhone 6, General Mobile etab5, Gigabyte p15v2

Operating System

(iOS 11, Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Last nite i was using my account on my tablet and pc after that i slept. When i woke up my account was gone from all of my devices and i couldn't log in. I tried to change my password but my email was already changed so i couldnt. I think account has stolen actually idk what happened. I sent an anonymous form to spotify but i couldn't get an answer. I can sent credit card payment files and that kind of stuff. Please help.

3 Replies

Hey @Emir4.

Thanks for getting in touch! No worries, we'll keep your account secure.

If you have your Facebook profile connected to your Spotify account, it's recommended to change both your Spotify password and your Facebook password, before you log out everywhere. Also make sure to log out everywhere both on your Spotify account page, and your Facebook profile.

If you are still noticing strange activities on your Spotify account, be sure to take a look at this article we wrote where we help you to secure your account.

Alright let us know if you have further questions and we'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Unfortunately i dont have a facebook profile connected. I was using my email to log in and out. So i guess i have nothing to do. 

Hey there @Emir4,

Thanks for keeping in touch!

In this case, we'd recommend following the applicable steps provided in this support site article, including reaching out to us. This way, a member of our support team can take a closer look behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how things go! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts