Re: Google Home Mini offer not working

1-1-1
Casual Listener
my username is ...
Solution!

mawii
Visitor

Hey, I went online to Spotify > Profile > Account > Apps (bottom left corner at the end of the list) and removed access from Google. Then, I used the link OP posted above to link my Spotify account to my Google account, and it worked. Hope that helps

View solution in original post

Highlighted

sixHat
Casual Listener
I signed up for this deal weeks ago in the "Come Back" promotion. I thought it was a great deal but I never received the promised "email" which said it was going to explain how to redeem the Google Mini?
Highlighted

Hey @sixHat,

Thanks for reaching out.

Just wanted to confirm that users should get an email only after registering their interest in the offer here.

Hope that clears things up! We'll be here in case you have any further questions.

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

sixHat
Casual Listener
All that did was open up to Spotify? I had already signed up for the account because of the deal so I am not sure what you mean?
Highlighted

Hey there @sixHat,

Thanks for getting back with this!

As the offer is no longer available, it would explain why you're having troubles registering your interest following the link above.

However, if you registered successfully when the offer was available, you can still try redeeming it here if haven't received an email.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Highlighted

sixHat
Casual Listener

I did register when the promotion was live and active. However when I try the link I get it charges me (like others) for the cost of the mini:

sixHat_0-1579021548970.png

Highlighted

Hey again @sixHat,

Thanks for adding this and including this screenshot!

Could you try opening the full code link in a private/incognito window? Follow the purchase flow to the end of the check out, without navigating away from the incognito browser window. We'd recommend avoiding opening multiple windows with the same link all at once as this may cause issues.

If that doesn't do the trick, and you've successfully registered your interest in the offer, we'd recommend reaching out to our support teams so that they can take a closer look behind the scenes for you.

You can find more help on how to do that here.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with - we'll be happy to lend a hand 🙂

KaterinaModerator
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
SUGGESTED POSTS