Premium

Country

Canada

Device

S9

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Back on April 11, I went through the process to get the google home mini. I received an email later to redeem the article which I did. I got transfered on a webpage where I tried to choose the black google home but that one was unfornately unavailable at that time. So I chose the grey color and entered my delivery adress and finished it the process. Now it close to 2 months now and I haven't still received my google home.

Did this happen to any of you? How long does it take an average to receive the speaker? Who should I talk to to find a solution and how:  Google home or Spotify?

Thanks for your answer

5 Replies

Hey @Laminejr thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community,

The Google Home Mini deal for Canada has now ended, and is no loner able to be claimed, if you have already redeemed your Google Home I would recommend reaching out to Google Store Support, to check your shipment status.

Best,

Jack 

Hey again I saw you liked this post did it answer your question? Or would you like us to try something eles?

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply, but I still haven't found away yet.

I claimed my google home since april 12th and redeemed it the same day.

I tried to contact google store support but  I can't find no number to reach them and online they are asking me to enter the order number which I actually don't have in my inbox.

I went back to my mail and the last message that I got from spotify is the one who says to redeem my google home from april 12th.

In that message it says: 

''Thanks for reserving your Google Home Mini. Your device is now available.

Get it Now

Premium for $9.99/mo. One device redemption code per account. CA only. Shipping & handling by Google: a Google account and Google-approved form of payment required to redeem a device. Offer available until May 9, 2019, or while supplies last. Devices must be redeemed by May 31, 2019. Trial users not eligible. Terms apply.''

So on my understanding, I should have received an order confirmation mail from either  spotify or from google  which I haven't. 

However based on the message, my google home is available and i should still be able to redeem it until may 31st, but when I click on the get it now link, it asks me enter my credit card details.

I also I see this message:

Unfortunately, we couldn't add that to your cart. There are limits on how many you can buy.

Yeah but the thing is I haven't receive none and no order confirmation number

Suggested posts