Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home mini redeem link

Solved!

Google Home mini redeem link

My Question or Issue: 

Could you send me the new google home redeem link for family premium plan subscription. After family subscription received link, when I try to redeem due to google pay account verification, my order got cancelled. So in order redeem it properly required new link again. So kindly do the needful.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

We can see a lot of users are still visiting this page, we just wanted to flag that the Premium for Family and Google Home Mini deal is now over in the US. 

We have a similar deal now available in Canada where users can grab a Google Home Mini with Premium (Premium for Family and Student subscriptions are not eligible).

We've now closed this thread, but if you have any other questions feel free to start a new one in our help section.

For more details about the deal, you can head here.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hello there! You should be able to claim your free Google Home mini device from this link: https://www.spotify.com/googlehome/redeem.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

##- Redeem Link is working, As my subscription has been cancelled but it is valid till 01/22, how to redeem again without active subscription.

Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello! Thanks for your reply.

Can you let me know what happens after you visit the link, and why you aren't able to order the free Google Home Mini?

Thanks! Keep me posted.
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

We can see a lot of users are still visiting this page, we just wanted to flag that the Premium for Family and Google Home Mini deal is now over in the US. 

We have a similar deal now available in Canada where users can grab a Google Home Mini with Premium (Premium for Family and Student subscriptions are not eligible).

We've now closed this thread, but if you have any other questions feel free to start a new one in our help section.

For more details about the deal, you can head here.

Thanks!

Suggested posts