Premium (or Premium Family?)

Country

Canada

Device

PC

Operating System

Win 10

My Question or Issue

I just signed up a new premium account with the Google Mini.

As I received the email to redeem the Google Mini, it doesn't redirect me to Google but "get family Spotify page".

I thought it asked me to subscribe to premium family in order to get Google Mini.

I changed the plan to premium family but then realized it didn't.

It also showed the error message "not eligible for this offer" if I click the link for the Google Mini premium offer.
My account is stuck in between premium and premium family and I couldn't get my google Mini redeemed.

Please help me fix this issue.

Screenshot.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Unfortunately, the Google Home Mini promotion can not be redeemed if your premium plan is non-standard.  This means that student plans, family plans, or Spotify Premium received through a partnering program are not eligible, as they all offer discounted rates and/or access to additional services such as Hulu with your purchase of the Spotify Premium service.  

In your case, I would make sure to cancel your subscribtion for Premium Family if you do not want the service, but instead want to ensure you are eligible for the Google Home Mini promotion.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Unfortunately, the Google Home Mini promotion can not be redeemed if your premium plan is non-standard.  This means that student plans, family plans, or Spotify Premium received through a partnering program are not eligible, as they all offer discounted rates and/or access to additional services such as Hulu with your purchase of the Spotify Premium service.  

In your case, I would make sure to cancel your subscribtion for Premium Family if you do not want the service, but instead want to ensure you are eligible for the Google Home Mini promotion.

I hope this helps!

Suggested posts