Google home mini promo

Google home mini promo

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

My Question or Issue

Basically, I went to purchase the Google home mini and everything went through correctly. I then received an email a few minutes later saying that my order was cancelled. I tried to reorder it with the same Spotify link that was given to me in the email but it did not work. I have contacted Google who told me to contact Spotify. After contacting Spotify they said "We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, however we’re still unable to assist you further with redeeming a Google Home Mini device. We’re unable to provide you with a new code as we can only offer one code per customer." 

Would there be a way for me to get a new code? If not could I get a refund on my purchase of premium?

Thanks.

6 Replies

Hey @Stephen001 and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Several issues with the Google Home Mini are under investigation here.

Please try the troubleshooting steps listed there.

If they didn't fix your issue add your +VOTE and details in the thread.

You can learn also more about Spotify's Refund policy here.

Thanks 🙂

Exact same problem here. I think not all the staff at Spotify knows how to help. I have other ppl with issues but staff was able to send them a new link to order the free device. I don’t understand why I signed up but not allowed to get the device. 

I purchased the $9.99 premium for the google home mini promo and I received an email to reserve it then once I Reserved it I kept getting emails that said “get your google home mini now” I clicked the link and it sent me to a 404 and heartbreak page.I am so confused. Am I getting a google home mini or not or did I get scammed by spotify?

Hey @SianTuang & @Ivanstitch,

Could you check the thread where this issue is under investigation which I linked in my previous post?

Thanks 🙂

The link just takes me to a UK site, I can’t find the info you mentioned earlier 😞

Hey @Ivanstitch & @SianTuang,

Unfortunately the offer has already ended, but if your order was made correctly, you should still be able to complete it.

First, make sure to go to this site to check if the order is displayed:  https://store.google.com/orderhistory/

If not, please follow the steps listed below:

1. Log into Spotify (make sure the right account is logged in)
  2. Go to spotify.com/googlehome/redeem
  3. Select color of the device and click 'Buy'

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts