Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Got Spotify Premium via Vodafone Red Plan but account is linked to deleted facebook account.

Got Spotify Premium via Vodafone Red Plan but account is linked to deleted facebook account.

The big problem I'm having now is that the account was linked to my Facebook account which I no longer use and has since been deactivated and deleted. It will no longer let me log on as it seems any account that was linked to FB is governed by FB. I have tried speaking to Vodafone and it took them 45 mins to tell me that I need to speak to Spotify. 

Has anyone got any ideas, I'm at a loss here. I do not want to lose the Premium features. 

Thanks 

4 Replies

@jdn1983 Don't worry, we'll help you get it sorted. Firstly, we'll need to set you up with a new account. If you could contact us here, we'll walk you through it and make sure you don't lose any music.

Once this is done, you'll need to ask Vodafone to transfer your Premium from your unusable account to that new one. However, let's wait until we've got you a new account.

Once you've emailed in, please reply here with your case number. We can then chase it up.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have already opened a new [free] account and I have spoken to Vodafone about transfering the account, but they say it is not possible.

Ok. If you could email in above, we'll be able to take a closer look.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Did they say why not? I've known several people here on the community get their accounts moved over by Vodafone. Unfortunately since Spotify don't have access to their system's I don't think Spotify support will be able to do it for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts