Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Got charged £59.94 without being asked for student codes

Got charged £59.94 without being asked for student codes

So yes, I just got charged 59 pounds and am not a happy person at all. I was looking to see how much it would cost me to subscribe 6 months with a student code from NUS or UNI days. I selected 6 months and they asked me to log in through Facebook. I was thinking that it would lead me to a page where I can see how much I will pay for 6 months or if I can put in a CODE somewhere but I was so very wrong. I was immediately charged and notified that a receipt will be sent to my email.... I didn't even get to confirm anything. 

I have tried to contact through a contact form but it will take days for this to be resolved. I am so annoyed that I will post on here as well. I do NOT want to pay that amount of money when I could have been paying for half that price.... 

1 Reply

Hi there, and welcome to the community!

It sounds more like you've paid for an e-card, as you can't pay 6-months in advance (you can't pay in advance at all, except yearly).

Unfortunately, as this is a psyment issue, it'll have to dealt with by the payments team using the support form - but it should only take ~24 hours to get a reply.

For reference, the page you wanted is: http://www.spotify.com/nus (or the relevant page on the Unideals site)...

Liam

Suggested posts