Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Got charged for Premium, cancelled my subscription after 1st day. Now app is crashing.

Got charged for Premium, cancelled my subscription after 1st day. Now app is crashing.

My debit card got charged 10 bucks this month for Spotify Premium, I e-mailed and cancelled and cancelled on the site. Now on my mobile device the "shuffle play" button does absolutely nothing, so I individually pick a song. The song comes on and plays with no sound, so I then have to use one of my very limited "skips" and hope the next song actually plays. After this process Spotify plays the one song I didn't even want to hear then crashes again and shuts off so I usually give up and go on my pc to listen to Myspace or Pandora. Why am I using Spotify if it's broken and a waste of time? If this situation doesn't improve I'm going to just uninstall the app from my phone and pc and encourage my friends and fam to do the same. It's like I'm being punished for cancelling premium status. I would have understood if I had got a refund since I only got 1 day of the service my card was debited for. 

1 Reply

Hello!

Please get in touch with us at https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ so we can get this sorted out for you.

Suggested posts