Got kicked-off from Family Account - how to save my songs + playlists on a new account

Highlighted

Got kicked-off from Family Account - how to save my songs + playlists on a new account

go-line
Casual Listener

Hi everyone!

Sorry to bother, but I have a pb as my friend doesn't want me on her Family account anymore, so how do I save ALL MY SONGS (from "Your songs"/ "Bibliothèque" in French, where I just add them up randomly) + ALL the PLAYLISTS I've created myself, to a new account ? 

I don't wanna lose all my songs and playlists, so if I've been clear enough, PLEASE give some help..:((. I've read somewhere that my user name won't be usable anymore + my playlists, followers and everything I had saved in "Your songs"/"Bibliothèque" would be deleted...

Many many many thanks in advance if you can help me !!!!

Desperately, 

Caroline 

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Got kicked-off from Family Account - how to save my songs + playlists on a new account

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hello @go-line!

You don't need to create a new account even though you we're kicked out of the family plan. You can use the same account. Just log in with you Spotify account in the app and you'll be able to keep listening in to you music.

Hope this helps and make sure to reply if there's anything else I can help with.

/Jose 🙂

Jose_MRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS