Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Got premium and suddenly i cant login

Got premium and suddenly i cant login

Cant login. My password wonm't work. The weirdest thing is that my username is used but my email address now says its not registered to any account. Ofc, it won't send any email to reset the password. Did my acc (and therefore my email) get stolen?

5 Replies

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks, i already did that and still waiting for response.

Alright

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply after that time:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks, i got the email and replied to them that i still need help. Let's wait for their reply.

Hey Warmex,

I think that I have found your account.  I will be sending you an email back to your case 2591606.  Could you please reply back with the requested info?

Suggested posts