Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Got the premium...

Solved!

Got the premium...

Well I've had spotify for about a week and it's nice.

So I'm trying the new premium deal out. And now it won't even let me save tracks to my desktop. Y client being so lame? Sup with this? Real.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Actually you cannot save tracks to your Windows Desktop. In Spotify, you can save tracks to playlists.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Actually you cannot save tracks to your Windows Desktop. In Spotify, you can save tracks to playlists.

Olli's right. You save these offline tracks in your Spotify. As they're encrypted files, not mp3s, the Spotify app is needed to play them.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Weird because

http://www.itproportal.com/2009/03/30/spotify-partners-7digital-sell-mp3-tracks/

says it sells digital tracks for download as mp3 which is, of course, included in the premium subscription.

Pissedoff - We do indeed have a download service for our launch countries in Europe. Unfortunately, this is not available to our lovely US users just yet. These downloads do not come with the Premium service, you'd pay for these on top, as you will then own the music. You'd be able to do what you like with them.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts