Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Grabbed the spotify premium due to 1 month for free.

Grabbed the spotify premium due to 1 month for free.

Hi, I finaly decided to jump on the spotify train again because of the free month you advertise on the frontpage.

Now you have withdrawn 99 SKR anyway. 
I tried the contact form a few days ago, but still no answer. 99SKR isn't much, but it drives me insane when you use false marketing.

3 Replies

Neodys - Hi! Welcome to the Community. There's really no false marketing, it just sounds like there was a mix up while upgrading. The payments team are quite lovely, they'll sort this out as soon as they can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I don't know the details of your particular case, Neodys, but I'll just mention this for anyone else dropping by who is interested in the Premium Free Trial.

If you would like to go for the Free Trial, then go through the Free Trial page.

The Free Trial isn't automatically applied when subscribing to Premium. Occasionally, customers hear about the Free Trial through an ad in Spotify, and then subscribe to Spotify Premium through the "Get Spotify" page, or through the "Upgrade" link in the application. This doesn't give a free month.

Why don't you just give all new Premium subscribers 1 free month for signing up so as to remove all this confusion as well as the suspicion that Spotify is being sneaky?

Suggested posts