Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HACKED PLEASE HELP

Solved!

HACKED PLEASE HELP

Somebody has deleted all my playlists. They were very dear to me and I am almost crying.. I restored some of them but the list had a limit so i could only save some. https://www.spotify.com/se/account/recover-playlists/

So are they lost forever? Why is there no normal support email? I am so devastated right now and I also want to report the user samr1999 which have now linked playlists on my account and deleted all of my family playlists.

Please help me.. I feel so desperate and weird to have to write here, but this seems to be your support... I don't want to type a post in a forum.. I want to get help now from the company to fix this... so sad...

Edit:

He removed my friends, and my favorites. Please help me... I need this back

He removed playlists in random order. I have lost memories of my dad and girlfriend. I hate this guy please help me!! is this the only support available?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @ostmaster, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Due to the nature of this problem you can contact Spotify Support on this Contact Form Here.

This is a special contact form that allows you to select the email to which Spotify Support will reply too 🙂

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @ostmaster, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Due to the nature of this problem you can contact Spotify Support on this Contact Form Here.

This is a special contact form that allows you to select the email to which Spotify Support will reply too 🙂

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Thank you! I also hope this works

Well, it didn't work they just told me how to recover the playlists that I already did... 😞

This is so sad... thanks for trying to help tough!

Edit:

Problem solved!

They were very nice and speedy helping me !

Suggested posts