Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Macbook Pro late 2016

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

I used to listen to music on spotify through linking to FB account. Recently I registered a new spotify account for a premium and linked it to my FB. now when I tried to log in my old account by Fb, it turned out to be the new one without any playlist. I am desperate to get the songs of my favorite back. can anyone help me please! My old account is 21khrt3sxarad72gl2jopbava

7 Replies

Hi there,

Do you own another Facebook account that you could use to try to log in? If so, I recommend you to try using these credentials.

If that doesn't work, let me know! 🙂

sorry for replying late. How could I access to old account with another FB account  since the old account used to linked to the previous FB account? 

Since you know your old account username have you tried to search it on spotify? If you have your playlists public you may be able to access your old playlists from your past account.

You could also log back in to your past account that is no longer connected to your Facebook if you can. And if you are able to you could transfer the playlist by making them public ( but you wont be able to add onto them) or by making them collaborative and sharing the URL to yourself when you log back in to your own account. If you have further questions on collaborative playlist this link will help you out or you can ask the forums/me.

If you are unable to do any of my suggestions just reply that here so the solution to your problem could be narrowed down further.

I hope it all works out in the end and you can find your playlists!

Hi, I have followed my old account while the problem is that the most music that I want are not in a certain playlist, instead in 'my favorite' by adding a 'like'. Therefore I cannot see them unless I could log in my old spotify account.

What do you mean by logging back to my past account which is disconncted to my Fb? right now when I log in spotify through FB, it ends automatically  in the manner of new spotify account. 😕

Hey @huluhulu123.

Thanks for getting back to us!

It's good that you know your old username! You can put this username in the Password Reset form and you'll be able to request a Spotify password which you can use to log in.

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Hi Thanks for your reply. The problem is that I did not link the old
account with an E-mail address since at that time I always logged in with
the FB account.😞

Hey @huluhulu123.

Thanks for getting back to us.

In that case, we suggest you get in touch with our Customer Support team here, who will be able to transfer all your music and playlists from your old account to your new account, and then close the old one.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions regarding this.

Suggested posts