Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP, I´VE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD

Solved!

HELP, I´VE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD

HELLO, Could anybody help me? I´ve forgotten my password and I don´t know how to get it again, Anybody knows if it´s possible?? and how to do it?

thanks a lot

134 Replies

So I keep trying to reset my passord and continue ti fail. I have gone to the password reset page but it has not helped me at all. I continue to enter the correct email, i know it is the right email because it is the email i receive all my spotify notifications on. But every time i enter it, it says somethings gone wrong and i get no email to reset my password.

@1264676655

Try a different web browser.

If you still have trouble,

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

SOS!

I forgot the password to my account and I've requested a password reset email but I havent received ANYTHING. What do I do?

Very frustrated!!! I need to reset my password (on a mac), however I need to KNOW it before I can reset it?? I cannot find any page where it only asks for my email address that will forward a rest link to me by email? When I go to my keychain access it provides me with password that is stored in my computor (and yes, my Spotify account automatically loads), however this passord is deemed incorrect when I try and edit password. or log in from another device.

I have tried your suggestion, but the link you provided directs me to a page that requires my previous password. If I leave that blank it provides error message saying password and email account are incorrect. I use a mac with OS X.

I have been frustrated with my account. Got a new phone and don't know my password. N.going to the change password doesn't work. I have premium and want tony joy my music. HELP!

I got the free month of premium but want to cancel it as it runs out today, and i dont have enough to pay for another month. But ive forgotten my password and even though ive clicked on the 'change profile' link it doesnt work, and so i cant cancel premium

I am having the same issue. That link does not work. It takes me to my account settings. The only way to 'set a new password' is to type in my current password which I do not know. Ugh. When I copy that link it changes it to https://www.spotify.com/us/account/change-password/

spotify.png

I have fixed it now thank you to all

I am having the same problem. Spotify... where can I reset my forgotten password? This feeling like a scam....

I can't reset my password.
I can't find a page where it is possible

???

My subscription end in 1 day and I HAVE to change de credit card, but I don't remember my password.

Every link lead to the ''Edit Profile'' page, which does not help.

**EDIT**

I was able to remember my password. OUFF ..

Seriously, there is no way to recover our password through your system. This is a major flaw.

I seem unable to reset my password, which I have forgotten. each time I get sent to the same  reset page that demands my old and forgotten password to do anything. So is useless.

what am I doing wrong?

Marked as solution

I've forgot my password and I don't have that email and the account isn't connected to Facebook and my premium is used with this and I can't get back in somebody help me please

Hi @Tac745, welcome!

Please get in touch with the spotify support team by using the alternative form while not logging in to any account. 

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

When I go to fight password and enter email/username I do not receive email in inbox or junk. Please help.

Suggested posts