Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP! I WANT TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION, BUT SPOTIFY WONT LET ME

Solved!

HELP! I WANT TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION, BUT SPOTIFY WONT LET ME

hey,

I want to cancel my spotify subscription, but it wont let me.

Ive used all passwords ive ever used, just says its not alright, changed the facebook password, also didnt work.

Is this a dirty trick to let me keep paying for their goods...

I WANT TO CANCEL IT

Help me anyone,

Greetings

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Same problem here.., I've already sent an email to the support.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey guys, sorry to hear you've had problems cancelling your accounts.

If you've already tried giving it a go in another browser and logging out of Facebook before cancelling, dropping us a message through the contact form is the way to go.

It seems you've already done this, but just in case anyone else sees this - the way to go is through About Us at the top of the page, then select the Contact Form.

If you don't hear back from one of our advisors for a while, let me know and I'll do what I can to chase up your case.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

21 Replies
Marked as solution

Same problem here.., I've already sent an email to the support.

I did the facebook logout thing and use chrom, also dont work.. PLEASE HELP ANYONE

Marked as solution

Hey guys, sorry to hear you've had problems cancelling your accounts.

If you've already tried giving it a go in another browser and logging out of Facebook before cancelling, dropping us a message through the contact form is the way to go.

It seems you've already done this, but just in case anyone else sees this - the way to go is through About Us at the top of the page, then select the Contact Form.

If you don't hear back from one of our advisors for a while, let me know and I'll do what I can to chase up your case.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I've already tried other browsers (i'm using chrome) but all of them get a problem after I entered my Facebook name and password.

I am having the same problem too. I do not wish to use Spotify anymore, since I have been offered another music service.

cant even login anymore, cause facebook wont let me... it give a program error, please just cancel my subscription if u can, my accountame = huxx013

Hey huxx013, are you sure that's your username? There isn't any account with that username.

What you could try is launching Spotify from a Facebook play link. Give https://www.facebook.com/music/song/Fix-You/10150136881569892 a go for instance.

well my email is : hugio_huisje@hotmail.com, and my name oin facebook: Hugo Veldhuis, ive got a premium account and i guess my username is huxx013, thats what im seeing in the top right corner now...

Please unsubscribe if u can, many thanks...

I can find your Facebook-created Spotify account, but it doesn't have a username. Your login details should just be the same as your FB login details - just try using them.

huxx013 is your display name for this Community, so maybe this is what is showing up.

Otherwise, if you could get me a screenshot - that might clear things up.

A screenshot of what do u want?

The error message / the screen where the username is showing up as you described.

spotifiyyy.jpg

I see you're using Google Chrome there - could you give it a go in Firefox or Internet Explorer?

doesnt work

Ok, I'll send you an email on this so we can get this resolved.

didnt received anything yet... hugio_huisje@hotmail.com is my email adress for spotify

Thanks

thank you very much for youre help, SPOTIFY RULES AGAIN!

I'm currently having this same problem. HELP ME PLEASE.

Suggested posts