Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP! I was just now trying to upgrade my included spotify premium with phone carrier

HELP! I was just now trying to upgrade my included spotify premium with phone carrier

Hello. I have an included premium subscription with my phone and now i clicked uprade to premium u charged my paypal before i got to select the option for using the subscription im paying for with my phone.....

7 Replies

ive already waited for my unlimited plan to finish so i finally could upgrade and listen on the phone - hope you can refund quickly so i can get it as intended!

Alek24 - Don't worry, we can sort this. Just send the payments guys a message here. Let us know when you have done.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Good thanks 🙂

Tja Sam,

I need HELP!!!!

My spotify is bugging. Error message "Spotify Premium is required for on-demand mobile streaming. It´s free to stream on desktop". Don´t get it, paid for Spotify premium since it started!!

How can I get in touch with someone from support service?? Tried via => about us => support form or FAQ, or Community whatsoever!!

Thank´s!

Bertrand

@Bertrand wrote:

Tja Sam,

I need HELP!!!!

My spotify is bugging. Error message "Spotify Premium is required for on-demand mobile streaming. It´s free to stream on desktop". Don´t get it, paid for Spotify premium since it started!!

How can I get in touch with someone from support service?? Tried via => about us => support form or FAQ, or Community whatsoever!!

Thank´s!

Bertrand

We've checked the account you sign into Community with and there's no subscription on that account at all.

When you emailed via the contact form before, did you get a case #? If so, let us know what it was and we'll chase it up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi,

I did signed now with my spotify login. I can not go further the first question (out of 3) in the contact form. It´s seems it´s not working.

karinhogmark - It's working for me, have you tried using a different internet browser at all?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts