Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP ME!!

Solved!

HELP ME!!

I am paying for an account i cannot access. I try to write to the help forum, but it says it will answer to an email account that i cannot access, and when i try to change the email, i have to write the password i dont rememeber. when i try to change the passwrod, it says i need to write my old password to change it.. how am i supposed to do that?? i have to change the password cause idont remember it, but to do that i have to enter the password i dont remember?? this is ridiculous..!! i have been paying for this other account for 3 months without getting any help on how to deal with it and delete it! please tell me you can help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

the link I sent you says "anonymous" so when you use that you are gonna put any mail you want ... log off from the spotify website before doing that.

VG5ZFdZ

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

okay, ill try that, thank you..!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi there. You should use this link instead: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/  Fill the form, identify yourself in the message and tell them you cannot log in to your account.

please understand that i cannot do that, because when i do, they send the respond to the email account that is not in funcion anymore. its gone. its not in use. its blocked. i cannot get in to it. hence why i am trying to change it, but spotify is not allowing me to.. WHY?????? the costumer service is non-excistant.. it cannot be this way..! please tell me there is another way of getting to Spotify to let them know.. or something.. i cannot pay for this every month forever, because the non-excistant costumer service is not allowing me to change it. Thats robbery.. 😞

Marked as solution

the link I sent you says "anonymous" so when you use that you are gonna put any mail you want ... log off from the spotify website before doing that.

VG5ZFdZ

Marked as solution

okay, ill try that, thank you..!

Suggested posts