HELP: Password

Highlighted

HELP: Password

Regular

Hey, i've signed into my account via facebook. But i've eventually signed out on the spotify client... but because i haven't signed out for ages i've forgotten my password, and i can't reset it to my email because my email has been blocked. Plus i can't change the password beacause i need to enter my passsword to reset. But i've forgotten my password? What do you suggest i should do?

7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: HELP: Password

Spotify
Spotify
Hi,

For any account issue, just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. Our Customer Support team will be able to help out nice and quickly.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

Regular

ok thanks, where will the message get sent to... because if its my email i cant access my email

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify
If you specify in your message where you want the reply to be sent to, we'll send it to that.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

Regular

okay i have done thanks

Highlighted

Regular

still haven't got a relpy btw

Highlighted

MAD - Password

Regular

I'm paying for spotify monthly and i can't even use it, i've sent a help contact form and i still have no reply! I need a new password. Waste

Highlighted

Re: MAD - Password

Spotify
Spotify

Hi tomlol - I'm sure a member of our support team will be in touch shortly. They'll be able to help you via email after confirming a few details. 

in the meantime, I can see your FB profile is linked to your 'tomlol' account. You should be able to also sign in with the email address/ password you use for FB. Give that a try and we'll be in touch ASAP. 

SUGGESTED POSTS