Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP REPEATEDLY CHARGED TWICE! CAUSING OVERDRAFTS

HELP REPEATEDLY CHARGED TWICE! CAUSING OVERDRAFTS

I have been a Spotify user since last November. I have been being charged TWICE MONTH NOW SINCE JANUARY. It is causing overdrafts at my bank and my bank said if I filed a claim I probably be blocked as a user for Spotify. I actually had to cancel my debit card and even though I have already paid for this month will probably lose my subscription when the cancelled card is declined in 5 days. I checked the FAQ's and have read related posts in the community like I was advised to do. I now have sent an email to customer support and received a stock no-reply response asking me to wait longer. According to the Community this has been a long-standing issue. What is going on this is Ridiculous. Any advice that would help me get my money back and stay a Spotify user would be greatly appreciated!!! If I didnt use it so much I would have already filed multiple claims.

Spotify Case #00652650

1 Reply

lovethegreatest - Don't worry, your case has got through. Our payments team will be with you shortly. They're really nice, they'll get it sorted.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts