Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP WITH ACCOUNT, RESET LINK WON'T SEND.

HELP WITH ACCOUNT, RESET LINK WON'T SEND.

Hello, I'm having trouble logging into my ACTUAL account. It keeps saying that the password is wrong when it shouldn't be  and on top of that the password reset isn't working because none of the emails have sent and I've been checking every folder in every email I have looking for the reset link for two hours.  My account isn't connected to Facebook, either, so I can't even do that. The original account I'm trying to reset is Thesademololitagirl .  This is extremely upsetting as this is the Spotify that I've used for YEARS now, and all my playlists are on it and I've been adding to some of those playlists for just as long as I've had the account. This is extremely frustrating and disappointing as I rely on Spotify for the majority of my music. Does anyone think they could help me out???

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

LG phone

Operating System

Windows on my laptop, Android 8.1.0 on my phone.

My Question or Issue

Why can I not access my account, and why am I not getting the emails with the reset link?

1 Reply

Hi there,
If you're not receiving the email notifications for the password reset, I recommend contacting support so that they can check your account. 

Suggested posts