Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP, i cant change my password

HELP, i cant change my password

I have a premium spotify account, and have been using it without problem for 2 years. This morning i got disconnected and i cant seem to log in with facebook or password.

My old email that i linked my spotify to has been deleted so i cant reset my password.

I can stil log in to spotify with facebook, but only on the spotify home page....

What do i do???

10 Replies

Hey @T-bear95,

Welcome to the Spotify Community! Let's help you get logged into your account.

When you registered for Spotify did you use your Facebook details or create a username? If you registered via Facebook you can reset your password at Facebook.com.

If you used Spotify, be sure to check your email Spam filter. I'd also look through your inbox to confirm you received a confirmation email from Spotify when you registered.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I used a username, and i cant check my spamfilter, i cant access the emailaccount since it has been deleted.

Anyway spotify can change the Email adress for me, or change my password?

Please get in touch with Spotify Support. They'll be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly.

Contact form: http://bit.ly/SpotifyCFA (Make sure you're logged out of any Spotify accounts while using the form

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MaximSpotify Star

I tried that...

They send their reply to my old email which is deleted -.-

@T-bear95 wrote:

I tried that...

They send their reply to my old email which is deleted -.-

That's not possible since the anonymous contact form asks you for an email address.

MaximSpotify Star

It does not....

after i wrote the question i get this automated reply

Thank you!

We'll get back to you at #"#¤!#¤%% We respond to every question, so please check your spam or junk folder if you don't hear from us soon.

• Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.
  • If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.
MaximSpotify Star

I cant access the confirmation email since the emailaddress spotify is sending the reply to (THE EMAIL MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO) is DELETED.

Can you reach out to SpotifyCares via Twitter?

https://twitter.com/SpotifyCares

MaximSpotify Star

I will try

Thanks

Suggested posts