Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP, moderator! : I can't use my Spotify.

HELP, moderator! : I can't use my Spotify.

Hello!: I have an account since some days ago, but I can't use it. Continously, a message tells me: "We haven't be able to connect your Spotify account with Facebook. Try again later". And my session closes. I don't know what I'm doing bad. The sistem makes me introduce username and password twice, in two windows. Why is that neccesary? Maybe I don't know what username and password I have to put in, if they are allways those of my Spotify account or of my Facebook account.

Please, could you help me? My e-mail is: frilans@hotmail.es 

A tight hug from your spanish friend,

Alazne.

5 Replies

Hey Alazne, welcome to the Community.

It looks like a duplicate account was created for you by mistake. I've deleted this now, so try logging in again with your original username: alazne-08

This should sort everything out, but let me know if you still have any issues.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I am having the same issue. henry.crans at gmail

Hey Henry, welcome to the Community.

I've also deleted your duplicate account - sorry about that.

Try logging in with 'hcrans' again and see if that's any better.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I cant use my spotify either ;( it appears as ofline and im online ?

Hi. What device are you using and are you behind a firewall which could be causing this?

Suggested posts