Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP! someone is on my account and taking over all of my music!

HELP! someone is on my account and taking over all of my music!

pls...help. 

I have always logged into my Spotify account through my facebook account and lately, someone has been changing my music and adding songs to my own playlist. I changed the password to my own facebook account and logged back into my Spotify with the new password on all devices and still, someone is adding songs to it or switching users and devices whenever I am listening to music. I have checked all devices synced to my account but it only shows my phone. Anyone else having this problem?? :CCCC

2 Replies

That happened to me once but then I realized my playlist was Collaborative! Could this be the problem? 

Could you have given the username and password to a family member/friend, or have left it logged in on another person computer? 

If all else fails try logging into your account overview on spotify.com and hit the "sign out everywhere" button

I THOUGHT THE SAME! 

but the only reason I noticed was because on my favorites songs, I had albums on there that were saved that I personally has not clicked on to save. Also, a lot of brazilian and Portuguese music/genre is being saved and played lol. I just checked my email too and I guess they tried to make a device password but it was sent three times to my email but the password wasn't set at all because they didn't have access to my email, obviously? i dunno. ... other than that, no one else knows my log in to my fb account and I have signed out out of all my devices and re-logged in just now.  

Suggested posts