Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP...

HELP...

I got a new phone, and now I can't figure out what my Spotify was. I made a new email, just to use to make a Spotify account. An email that I do not use, nor do I remember what it was. I've tried anything that I can think of. Is there anyway that you can find out what it was, that way I can sign on to my Spotify? I pay for it monthly, it bills to my card. I would hate to lose it, and pay for something that I can't get onto.

6 Replies

Hey @Mdanielle3nelly,

Welcome to the forums!

Can you take a look here:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/

The information that should help you will be the 'I do not remmeber my email address' section 🙂

Has this solved your issue? If it has please click  ‘Accept as a Solution’ and consider adding a ‘Like’!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No, that hasn't helped. I've tried that multiple time's, and I can't remember my email address that I used, at all. 

Hi @Mdanielle3nelly.

Thank you for getting back to me.

As a next step could you try this:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/finding-usernames-from-cache/

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Has this solved your issue? If it has please click  ‘Accept as a Solution’ and consider adding a ‘Like’!

Robert_WRock Star 11

No, that isn't helping either. Unfortunately, I have a new phone, that's how I lost my Spotify information. It was on that phone, and I don't have access to my old phone.

They just took the money out of my account again yesterday. It sucks paying for something, that I can't find out the username for, or access it. 

There's no way for you to look it up, by my card that it's taking the money out of, or by my name?

Hey @Mdanielle3nelly!

Thanks for letting me know.

In this case after having tried the previous steps I would suggest you to please contact Spotify via emailFacebook or Twitter. They will take a look at your account backstage to help you.

Thanks 🙂

Robert_WRock Star 11

Suggested posts