Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HOW CAN I USE MY DOWNLOADS?

Solved!

HOW CAN I USE MY DOWNLOADS?

The last purchases i have made ( for the first one it works perfectly) didn't go to the downloads sectio.Only the message i have 15 downloads to use..but how!!And where are they?In the spotify files, they are not?...any help?becoz money has been withdrawn..:-S

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Morvan, the Downloads should show up in the top right corner of the Spotify screen.

To use them up, just navigate to the tracks you want to buy and select the Get icon (little circle with an arrow in it). Or, right click an album you'd like.

Let me know if you need further help with this.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey Morvan, the Downloads should show up in the top right corner of the Spotify screen.

To use them up, just navigate to the tracks you want to buy and select the Get icon (little circle with an arrow in it). Or, right click an album you'd like.

Let me know if you need further help with this.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hey, hi..thanks for answering..;-)..but on the right corner appears that  hiave 15 dowloads to use before the 6th of may and when i click on it, nothing appears ( the message apeears in grey and doen't open..:-((...)

ok...i get it..!!Thank you for your help! I will do it right now and see what's going on..

Thanks again!!

Ik have the same problem.

When I click on the checkbox I can buy the music again... And in my right corner I can read that I have 10 unused downloads.

Suggested posts