Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HOW TO RECOVER YOUR DELETED PLAYLISTS

HOW TO RECOVER YOUR DELETED PLAYLISTS

Hi All,

I had this accidental deleted playlist issue.  And I also misplaced the Spotify icon.  Then somehow the Spotify application was deleted.  Here's the solution:

Step #1:

Go to Spotify online > Login to your account > YOU MUST CLICK FORGOT PASSWORD > If you're using Facebook login it didn't work for me > Upon receiving the email, click the Reset Password link > On Spotify add a new password (not for social login) this is a regular login and password > Now your account has a non-social login.

Step #2:

Once in your online Spotify account, typically you're told to use the Recover Playlists in the account settings.  But that is somehow not working.  Instead click the Download menu.  Download the file and execute the process.  Once downloaded, you will open the application (if it didn't launch).  Once open, now you'll use the New Login & Password you just create earlier online.  This will connect your account to Spotify's servers and on your local machine.  Once logged in, your playlists should automatically recover and show on the left panel!

Hope this helps others.  I know the feeling.

1 Reply

Fantastic! I needed this. Thanks 

Suggested posts