Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Habe premium gekauft und geht nicht

Habe premium gekauft und geht nicht

Casual Listener

Habe mir letztens eine Spotify karte gekauft diese eingegeben und wurde auch angenommen jtz steht da ich habe bis zum 28.03 premium aber garnichts geht kann keine musik auswaehlen BITTE HELFEN DANKE

3 Replies

Re: Habe premium gekauft und geht nicht

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

Hey @ElCano,

you should look on the receipt you got sent to your email address. This should say the username with that you subscribed to Spotify premium!
Try to log in with that account.
When you see a 10 digit number log in with Facebook!

Upgraded-not-Premium-twitter_support.png

I hope it's ok that I answered in English.

Have a great day!

LK608

LukeRock Star 17
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Casual Listener

Hey LK608 thanks for the reply but if i unistall and install it doesnt help im trying for 3 days now and nothing works!!!!!!! I cant hear my favourite music its **bleep**ed up!

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

Hey @ElCano,

es könnte sein, dass du dich mit falschen Benutzerangaben angemeldet hast. Deshalb solltest du versuchten dich mit verschiedenen Email-Adressen oder mit Facebook anzumelden.

Viele Grueße

LK608

LukeRock Star 17
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS