Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hacked - What to do?

Solved!

Hacked - What to do?

Hey there. A few days ago I noticed that the premium subscription changed to Family. So I checked, changed it back to normal premium, logged out all devices, changed Facebook password, etc. Apparently I can't send a device password to my email though because it says my email wasn't available - I guess it was because a device password was tried to be sent before by that guy assume, because it's in portugese. But a few minutes ago my mobile shows "You're listening on iPhone de Mauricio", so it seems it didn't get rid of that guy.

What do I do now?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jaymeyer1337, I'm sorry to hear that.

In this case then I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify staff - simply drop them a line on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or by using the contact form. Make sure, if you use the latter, to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply.

Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Hope this was more helpful!

Have a great day,

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @jaymeyer1337, I'm sorry to hear that.

In this case then I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify staff - simply drop them a line on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or by using the contact form. Make sure, if you use the latter, to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply.

Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Hope this was more helpful!

Have a great day,

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts