Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hacked account, lost playlists, subscription to family and three new ppl on my account

Hacked account, lost playlists, subscription to family and three new ppl on my account

My account somehow has been hacked or soemthing similar. I'm unsure how to find a way to solve this and how to contact Spotify directly? Does anyone know how to contact them as I am wasting time and money and lost money on an event because all my lists dissappeared I was playing at.

• My account has gone from a standard premium account to a family premium account.
  • Everytime I try play music, other people cut over top and it asks if I want to play on their device or mine, this has happened as I've travelled across two continents. 
  • All of my playlists no longer exists and new ones are in their place
  • All of my details are the same in my profile though my profile picture has changed. 
  • PLEASE Help! 

If a spotify representative is reading this - 

My linked email address is *snip* though I'm most easily contacted at this address *snip*

2 Replies

Don't know a single one of these people

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 12.16.42 am.png

Hi there, 
Still need help?
If you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

Suggested posts