Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hacked account

Hacked account

There are playlists and musics that I don't listen appearing in my Saved Musics list, so I think my account has been hacked. I already clicked on the "Sign out everywhere" button and changed my password 2 times but the strange musics and playlists keep appearing. I've never listened to any of those albums in the picture. What can I do to solve this problem?

EDIT: Also the person that's with my account keeps changing the musics I'm listening and turning my volume up and down, and that's so annoying. Please. I don't want to create another account and lose all my musics

Screenshot_20180406-185033.png
3 Replies

Hi there, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

your suggestion doesn't work.

i already changed the password too, on gmail, spotify, my facebook account is disconnected and the password is changed, and... already closed session on all devices, but the intruder is still there.

Wee need a true support is not the first time that it happen and our information could be exposed. 

Thanks.

www.png

Hello! Sorry to hear that.
Please fill out the online contact form to create a ticket with Support. If, for whatever reason, you cannot use the form, or would prefer not to, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Thank you!

Suggested posts