Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hacked by PS4 User?

Hacked by PS4 User?

Hey Guys,

I have a Problem. For some days now someone is using my Spotify account at his PlayStation. I can see it at the "Devices" window in Spotify on my Desktop PC and my mobilephone. I changed my password and chose disconnect from all devices, but he is still there. I searched his name in PlayStation Plus and there is someone with the same name, but I can't get rid of him.

I tried connecting with his device and playing music on it, but he disconnects after different times every time, so I don't think it's a bug or something.

Can you help me? Is there anything I can do except deleting my account and starting again. At first, I canceled Premium because it's my money this guy is using

I hope there is something to do. Thanks for your attention

4 Replies

I have same problem. Help please

This just happened to me today. What the heck is going on?

I changed my password, clicked "Log off everywhere" under the accounts page, and revoked the Playstation account access, but the person kept hijacking my music and played his own stuff on his PS4. I just started blasting Tiny Tim through the person's speakers and they logged of my account. I no longer see it under my "Available Devices" list.

I have no idea how they even got access to my account.

**bleep** I’m having the same problem. Some guy is playing Dutch hip hop on his PS4 through my account. I logged out everywhere and constantly changed my password but he keeps going back in. 

Chances are your accounts are one of the millions of accounts leaked every few months. Spotify account security is awful and I know people who are able to crack 5k+  accounts a day. 

Suggested posts