Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hacker deleted saved music and playlists

Hacker deleted saved music and playlists

Someone logged into my account. I've signed out everywhere and reset the password. While they were logged in they were able to delete all of my saved playlists and music from my music library. Is there any way for me to restore this? I know you can restore deleted playlists, but some of the playlists are ones my friends made and have since deleted. I also need to restore my 200+ songs that have been deleted from my music library. 

7 Replies

This EXACT same thing happened to me. Bumped up. Please help Spotify admins

Had this happen to me this weekend. Do have my playlist but had quite a large library built up of music that i can't recover. (I still have my favorites from a couple of years ago...). The same goes for followed artits.

exact same has just happened to me, I have also changed my password several times now and cannot log into my new account at all. I'm appalled at the poor customer service at Spotify regarding this issue. 

Same issue, all my playlist erased and no way to recover anything.

I'm dealing with the same issue. 

Same issue. It looks like my Spotify account has been reset. I have family plan and the monthly payments have been charged normally. Yesterday the app asked me to enter my login/password (from Facebook) again and all my info simply disappeared, including playlists and friends. I have hundreds of important information and playlists, acquired over years of use.

What should I do? Please help me, if possible.

Hi dear administrator, I had the same problems in my account I see every day connected username "**bleep**" and username "Thalia" that listen the music.. and they have canceled all my playlists!!!!! I pay and i pretend that the system is safe!!!

I am journalist and if you don't help I will dismiss my account and payment , also of my friends, and I will write articles in Italian newspapers and social network to inform all te people that Spotify doesn't procet his accounts!!!...

Moreover is not normal that no exist a customer service that can help their accounts..

Please help me "account" 11102687289 mail *snip*, please reaply me asap.

Federico

Suggested posts