Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hacker problem

Hacker problem

Hi my account got hacked but not this one it has an other email and it is *snip* but this is not my account so can you delete or it would be better to reset that account to a nother and then you can give me that same one but with a diferent email and password because i hade so many songs saved that its gonna take me forever to do but please get that account because it has my credit card there

You can email me on *snip*   thank you

3 Replies

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i dont know why but when i logged on my first account it didnt work but then when i went to my email it sayed 'you have changed your email to this email' (<removed email address – sensitive info>) but ive never seen this email i my life so i dont know what to do i even have my student discount on it but now i cant use it because its on that account that i dont know about so please someone help me or delete that account on the email <removed email address – sensitive info>

You'll need to take a look at my reply above on what to do. I'm, unfortunately, unable to provide any more help for this matter.

Thanks for understanding 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts