Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have Premium But Unable to Sign Up for Student Discount

Have Premium But Unable to Sign Up for Student Discount

Hello Everyone,

I had a question about the student discount and I was wondering if anyone could help me with it. I just came off a three month Spotify promotion that they offered for 99 cents, and I've been trying to get on their student discount program. However, every time I log in to complete the steps from the student discount portion of the site, it only takes me to the 'My Account' page, instead of bringing me to the University info window. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

~ Vaughn

7 Replies

Having the exact same issue. I just got done with the 99 cents promo and cannot figure out how to sign up for the student deal. Keeping getting my profile page.

I am also having this exact same problem. I am coming off my 30 day trial. Can anyone help??

Having the SAME issue and got charged $9.99.

Same issue here. Tried to post this last week, and got promptly told that the boards were down as soon as I tried to post.

Hope this gets resolved really soon...

@Vaughn13 @user-removed @ChromePlatedHrt @user-removed @ISUguy 

Sorry for the trouble! There is currently a glitch with the student discount page for some people.
I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for your response!

I already contacted them and they told me to either try another browser than the one I was using while signing up, or opening an incognito tab to clear the cookies while I was signing up. However, neither of those choices worked. Is there anything else that may resolve the problem?

@Vaughn13 

Someone should be sending you another email soon if you have not already gotten one. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts