Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have been charged for one months Umlimited Subscription and it wont let me donwload anything!1

Have been charged for one months Umlimited Subscription and it wont let me donwload anything!1

Hi

I subscribed to the 'umlimited' spotify and it has charged me £4.99 and said I have this until the 5th September 2012, I then unsubscribed and it wont let me download anything. Surely as I have been charged, I shoud still be able to use the 'umlimited' option until the 5th September? PLEASE HELP

M x

P.S: This is my receipt number (below):

Receipt for order 98745807010

6 Replies

Mazz - You're correct, you will have the Unlimited subscription until September.

When you say download, do you mean download and own the songs?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

@Mazz wrote:

Hi

I subscribed to the 'umlimited' spotify and it has charged me £4.99 and said I have this until the 5th September 2012, I then unsubscribed and it wont let me download anything. Surely as I have been charged, I shoud still be able to use the 'umlimited' option until the 5th September? PLEASE HELP

M x

P.S: This is my receipt number (below):

Receipt for order 98745807010

Hi there Mazz 🙂

You will have the Unlimited subscription until September - don't worryI have done this before.

What I don't understand though, is what you mean by 'Download'? Please could you clarify what you mean by this,

Liam

Hi

Yes, I mean download so I can put on my ipod...it still says I have 'umlimited' use but still can't purchase.

Mazz

Hi

Next to the song it says 'get' and it wont let me do this. The pop up comes up and say I need to purchse downloads...I thought that was the whole point of the 'umlimited' is that you can 'get' as many as you want until the month subscription is up.

Do you think it may have something to do with the fact that soon after I subscribed, I unsubscribed?? I was still charged for the month though : (

Thanks

@Mazz wrote:

Hi

Next to the song it says 'get' and it wont let me do this. The pop up comes up and say I need to purchse downloads...I thought that was the whole point of the 'umlimited' is that you can 'get' as many as you want until the month subscription is up.

Do you think it may have something to do with the fact that soon after I subscribed, I unsubscribed?? I was still charged for the month though : (

Thanks

This is a misunderstanding.

The 'Get' button allows you to buy the song to own it 🙂

I.E You can copy it to as many devices as you want.

To use Spotify on your iPod, you will need a Premium subscription to stream 🙂

Sorry for the misunderstanding 🙂

Mazz - As liamwli mentions, there seems to be a misunderstanding here.

Spotify Unlimited does not allow you to download and own an Unlimited amount of tracks. It allows you to stream as many tracks as you'd like on you computer, totally ad-free. If you'd like to own the music yourself, you'll need to pay for Downloads.

You can get info on Unlimited here: https://www.spotify.com/get-spotify/unlimited/

You can also get info on Downloads here: https://www.spotify.com/about/downloads/
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts