NEXT STEP

Have forgotten username and password. Have Premium

Solved!

Have forgotten username and password. Have Premium

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Chuckles2.

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you managed to resolve your issue? 

It sounds like you might have accidentally logged into the wrong account, which is why you were seeing free and not Premium features.

In such cases, we suggest you check out the steps in this support article, which will help you get back to your Premium account.

Keep us posted 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

You don't need a username. When you click the link for "Forgot Password," you only need to enter your e-mail address. Then you will get a link to reset your password.

If you don't know the e-mail address associated with your account...

You s-c-r-e-w-e-d.

Okay, just kidding.

Contact Spotify customer support. They will ask you for an image of your credit card statement to identify your account, and they can identify the e-mail address connected to it, or change the e-mail address connected to the account so you can reset the password.

I have tried that. On my iPad the Spotify was working okay. Then I logged out and logged back in again, the password that I thought didn’t work.
Did a reset, logged into Spotify and showed that I only had the basic and nor Premium.
Tried this with all of my emails and the same applied.
On my desktop that had to have by Dell reinstalled deleted my Spotify that was working with the Premium. Now it shows basic Spotify.
I am paying every month for the Premium.
How do I rectify this. Please.

Contact Spotify:

https://support.spotify.com/us/article/how-can-i-contact-spotify

Be prepared to provide a screenshot or PDF of your credit card statement or bank account statement that shows the most recent monthly charge from Spotify. They will use this information to identify your premium account and help you reset the e-mail address and password.

Marked as solution

Hey @Chuckles2.

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you managed to resolve your issue? 

It sounds like you might have accidentally logged into the wrong account, which is why you were seeing free and not Premium features.

In such cases, we suggest you check out the steps in this support article, which will help you get back to your Premium account.

Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts